Godus for iPhone Review

Leave a Comment
I have seen the game called Godus on Steam for $19, however, I did not buy it. Once I found out that they released the game in iOS for FREE, I immediately downloaded it.
For those who are not familiar with Godus, it is a game wherein you will be a ruler of a certain land, which you will have total control of together with your people.

 

In short, you will play as a god. What I really like about the game is that the controls are very simple. You just simply tap, hold, or drag. You also get to destroy rocks, trees, and sculpt the land to your own liking just by dragging your finger. If you want to explore the land, just use two fingers and drag across the screen. I am using iPhone 4S and I can say that the graphics are beautiful. But what I really like the most is the sound of the game. It is very calming as if you are very close to nature.

There are also other features from the game such as 'belief'. Belief is needed when you wanted your followers to do something, such as repair, order someone to help in building, etc. Also, you get to unlock cards, which helps you to advance the civilization of your followers. An example would be the houses of your followers.  From tent houses, you get to upgrade it to stone houses.



I really enjoyed playing this game and I am very much excited to discover features of this game. If you have not downloaded this game, I suggest you do now.









Rating:

Graphics = 4/5
Sounds = 5/5
Gameplay = 4/5 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.